posted by marko .
i need to underline the preposition in each sentence and draw an arrow pointing to its object
1) Valentines Day is in February.
prep - in pointed to Februaray
2) Ihave new puppy at home.
prep = at pointed to home
3) There are 2 pairs of shoes under the bed. prep under pointed to bed
4) My sister lives in Ohio.
prep in pointed to Ohio
5) The store opens at ten o'clock.
prep: at pointed to clock
6) The cow jumped over the moon.
prep: over pointed to moon
7) The children dove into the pool.
prep: into pointed to pool
8) I put the leaf between the pages of abook.
prep: between pointed to pages
9) Beautiful flowers were growing in the garden.
prep in pointed to : garden
10 We were siting near the stage.
prep: near pointed to stage.
are these right?
3, 8. Right, but these sentences have two prepositional phrases.
The rest are correct.
3) would it be prep of
pointed to shoes
8) prep of pointed to book
Right! Good job!!
I love this. I am very bad at appositives and prepositions.i get those two mixed up. I think this is an awesome website for people like me who need help!😄😃