posted by Henry2 .
Could you please check these sentences? Thank you.
1) Have you thought about (of?) selling your second-holiday home?
Have you considered selling your house?
2) She mentioned selling her house and moving into a smaller one.
She doesn't feel like having an ice cream.
3) Macbeth imagine hearing a supernatural voice telling him he won't be able to sleep any more.
4) She missed doing her test.
She missed being struck by the ball.
The teacher postponed writing the maths test.
5) She resented not being praised by the teacher.
She always avoids being tested. Actually, she plays truant (How do you express that students are absent to avoid being tested?)
6) She took up playing tennis when she was at college.
3) imagines OR imagined
4) usually "math test"
5) they cut class