posted by lissa .
is the following statements true or false + write a correct version of each false sentance below:
1. usually, the cooler a liquid or gas is, the denser it is.
2. if you only want a small volume of hot water, you should place the immersion heater near the bottom of the hot water tank.
3. heat reaches us from the sun by convection.
4. convection currents can happen in water but not air.
1 true, (but not always, for example water rises buoyantly close to the freezing point. )
2. large volume
3. radiation (no convection can occur in a vacuum
4. convection can happen in any old fluid, air, water, whatever