posted by Henry2 .
Thank you. Can you check these sentences for me, please?
1) When do you think we should hold our first meeting to agree on a common theme for our Comenius project?
2) I think that we’ll agree on which students to include in the project during our parent-teacher class committees, which will be held in November.
3)It’s no use trying to convince him.
It's no good (I need an example)
4) I couldn’t help thinking about him.
5) I’d prefer to swim rather than play tennis.
I'd prefer to swim instead of playing tennis.
6) I prefer swimming to playing tennis.
I long/can't wait for him to arrive.
I'm waiting for him to arrive.
7) I’m used /accustomed to playing cards after dinner.
On my Christmas holiday I spent time reading books.
3) It's futile? It's hopeless? (I'm not sure what you mean by an example?)