posted by rfvv .
1. If you are a bird, be an early bird
And catch the worm for your breakfast plate.
2. If you're an early bird, you will catch the worm for your breakfast plate.
(Does #1 mean #2 in meaning? a litle different?)
3. Be strong, and be healthy.
4. If you are strong, you will be healthy.
(Does #3 mean #4? Or Does #3 just have two imperative clauses in it?)
1. is a command, telling the bird what to do.
2. this states what the bird WILL do. (future)
3. Yes, = 2 imperative clauses
4. States a fact.