posted by Henry2 .
I forgot to include the following few sentences. Thank you.
1) Virginia Woolf abandoned the traditional technique of novel writing for a new, more modern form.
2) What did she turn to? She turned into an interior monologue* . In her need to shift back and forth in time and intermingle past, present and future, like Joyce she used two methods which are analogous to film montage:-the subject can remain fixed in space and his consciousness can move in time (time-montage)
-time remains fixed, and it is the spatial element that changes (space-montage).
3) Which author of the twentieth-century English literature was sentences to two years of hard labour on a charge of homosexuality?
2) comma after "like Joyce,"
3) not "was sentences" but "was sentenced"