posted by Henry2 .
Thank you very much for your help.I need you to check these sentences, please.
1) He plays more sports than Keith.
Will you have to take a make-up exam at the end of Agust?
2) As our flight is due to land in London in the late evening, I wonder how far your hotel from the airport is.
3) Have you ever had to have lunch in the school canteen?
4) I taught English to my first-year students yesterday.
5) Have you ever flown in an airplane?
Have you been in that supermarket?
6) Have you ever gone windsurfing?
1. Spelling of August
2) better word order for #2 = I wonder how far from the airport your hotel is OR I wonder how far it is from your hotel to the airport.
6) Why is "have lunch" at the end of the question?