finance

posted by .

Austin Electronics expects sales next year to be at $900,000 if the economy is strong, $650,000 if the economy is steady, and $375,000 if the economy is weak. The firm believes there is a 15 percent probability the economy will be strong, a 60 percent probability of a steady economy, and a 25 percent probability of a weak economy. What is the expected level of sales for next year?

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. stats

    please help How do you construct a pay of table?
  2. finance (net income)

    If a firm has a break-even point of 20,000 units and the contribution margin on the firm's single product is $3.00 per unit and fixed costs are $60,000, what will the firm's net income be at sales of 30,000 units?
  3. Maroeconomics

    Question 02: Consider an economy described by the following equations: Y=C+I+G Where, Y = 6,000, G = 2,000, T = 2,000 C = 300 + 0.50 (Y-T) I = 2,000 – 60r In this economy, compute: a. Private saving b. Public saving c. National saving …
  4. finance

    Austin Electronics expects sales next year to be at $900,000 if the economy is strong, $650,000 if the economy is steady, and $375,000 if the economy is weak. The firm believes there is a 15 percent probability the economy will be …
  5. history

    What type of economy eventually led to the soviet union's collapse?
  6. Finance

    Calculate the return and standard deviation for the following stock, in an economy with five possible states. If a Boom (Probability=25%) economy occurs, then the expected return is 30%. If a Good (Probability=25%) economy occurs, …
  7. civics

    “Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP (all the goods and services produced in the country in a year). And that's at the state, local, and federal level ... At some point, you cease being a free economy, and you become a government …
  8. Economics (Net Present Value

    Approximately 14 million Americans are addicted to drugs and alcohol. The federal government estimates that these addicts cost the U.S. economy $300 billion in medical expenses and lost productivity. Despite the enormous potential …
  9. Econ Help if you can :P

    Approximately 14 million Americans are addicted to drugs and alcohol. The federal government estimates that these addicts cost the U.S. economy $300 billion in medical expenses and lost productivity. Despite the enormous potential …
  10. Math

    Bayes' theorem problem, Struggling with this the whole night, please help.Thank you. Two states of nature exist for a particular situation: a good economy and a poor economy. An economic study may be performed to obtain more information …

More Similar Questions