posted by Henry1 .
Can you check if the following sentences which I turned into the passive voice using the personal construction are correct? Thank you for helping me!
1) They report that Peter is sending her messages.
Peter is reported to be sending her messages.
2) Peter sent her messages/her messages/has sent her messages/had sent her messages.
Peter is reported to have sent her messages.
3) They report that Peter was sending
Peter is reported to have been sent her messages.
4) They report they are going to send her messages/will send her messages.
He is reported to be going (???) to send her messages. (can you use it in the future??)
5) He had to decide whether to cut the rope and live or hold the rope and die (is "hold on" possible?)
4) They report (It is reported) that he will send...
5) hold on to the rope
However the Passive is like: messages have been sent / will be sent/ are being sent