posted by Henry1 .
I forgot to add the following sentences. Thank you very much.
1) When we approached his mother, she went away and set on a bench on her own.
2) Her husband suffers from depression (??) and she doesn't want to talk to anyone, not even with her son.
3) Can you help me put the books back in (?) the bookcase?
4) I fear the weather in Wales will be foggy and rainy just like in England/as in England
5) I think it will be as foggy and rainy as in England.
6) I'm going to get ready for the new school year.
My sister is going to spend only on week on holiday.
1. ... by herself.
2. comma needed
5. Incomplete comparison.
6. ...only one week ...