posted by Henry1 .
I still have a few more doubts. Could you check the following phrases and improve them, please?
1) I spend my time selling "homemade"/handmade (?) charms to earn money.
2) He fears an accident, an injury or a breakdown of his motorbike.
3) They will get/raise (are they both possible?) money for a charity.
4) "Is your birthday next Saturday?" She asked me if my birthday was the following Saturday (and not "If it was my birthday the next Saturday?)
3. Both are possible, but "raise" is by far the better choice.
4. Either phrasing works.