posted by rfvv .
1. What is the person doing in Picture 1? He is cutting out a flower on the light green paper with a pair of scissors.
2. A person is joining the red paper to the purple paper.
2-1. A person is joining the red paper and the purple paper with a paper fastener.
3. A person is shining a light with a flash lighter.
4. A person is drawing a flower on a piece of light green paper. There are four pieces of clolored papers in the picture.
5. A person is taping the yellow paper to the blown paper.
6. You should find a suitable expressions from the box below and write them on the underlines below each picture.
(Would yoiu check the sentences? Correce errors, please. Thank you. Have a great weekend.)
1. from (not on)
3. flashlight (not flash lighter)
4. colored, paper (not papers)
5. brown (not blown)
6. omit "a"
line (not underlines)
Everything else is perfect!
You're welcome -- and I hope you have a great weekend, too.