Chemistry Balancing Equations
posted by Anonymous .
Can you please tell me if these are correct?
1. Sodium Hydrogen Sulfite reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce sulfur dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
NaHSO3 + HCl -----> SO2 + H2O + NaCl
2. Sodium nitrate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce nitrogen monoxide gas, water sodium chloride, and sodium nitrate
NaNO3 + HCl -----> N2O + H2O + NaCl + NaNO3
3. Nitro monoxide gas from the above reaction reacts with oxygen gas in the air to produce nitrogen dioxide gas.
N2O + O2 -----> NO2
4. Sodium hydrogen carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce carbon dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
NaHCO3 + HCl -----> CO2 + H2O + NaCl
5. Hydrogen peroxide reacts with the permanganate ion and hydrogen iron to produce oxygen gas, manganese (II)ion, and water
H2O2 + MnO4- + Fe ------> O2 + Mn + Fe(II) + H2O
6. Chlorine gas, water and sodium chloride are produced when hydrochloric acid is added to sodium hydrochloride, NAOCl
HCl + NaOCl -----> Cl2(g) + NaCl
7. Sodium hydroxide reacts with ammonium chloride to produce ammonia gas, water and sodium chloride.
NaOH + NH4Cl ------> NH3 + H2O + NaCl
6 is wrong.
2 is wrong
Give me a balance chemical equation please
Sodium sulphate+hydrochloric acid=sodium chloride + water+ sulphur dioxide