posted by jub .
Write three sentences using plurals correctly and three sentences using possessives correctly on the topic of how to store personal financial information effectively and efficiently.
using plurals here are my three sentences.
1.to store financial papers, you will need a filing cabinet and sturdy haging folders.
2.Files must be labled by what bills go in them.
3. Short all financial papers into piles and stack them chronologically.
now for the 3 possessives sentences,
1. Bill's failure to keep proper records may land him in hot water with the IRS.
2. Bill stores his records digitally to keep from getting lost.
3. He uses USB flash drives to store his data.
Is this correct?
1 is correct, but the other two do not have possessives.
When you are using possessives here are three examples. are these correct?
1. Bill’s failure to keep proper records may land him in hot water with the IRS.
2. To keep from getting lost the best way to store Bill’s records is digitally.
3. Using flash drives to store his records Bill’s steering clear of the IRS.
See my answer above.