posted by .

for the verbs ending in car, gar, zar i thought you only change the "yo" form but i learned that for conjugar becomes conjuguen. would that be in the present and not preterite?

  • Spanish -

    For those verbs, you change the yo form of the Preterit Indicative, (pagué) and for the forms of the Present Subjunctive (pague, pagues, pague, paguemos, paguen) and you change the yo form of the Preterit. (pagué)


Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. French for Mischa

    This is what would not post: PLURAL OF NOUNS Most French nouns, like most English nouns, form their plural by adding s to the singular: SINGULAR PLURAL le garçon, the boy les garçons, the boys lfélève, the pupil …
  2. Spanish

    The instructions say: "Change the verbs from the present tense to the present progressive" and gives the following example but no answer "Yo miro la television." What do I do?
  3. Spanish

    How can I know when to use the preterite or imperfect form of verbs?
  4. Spanish Preterite Check!!!!

    Could someone tell me if these are the only things that I need to know for the Preterite?
  5. Spanish

    For the verb componer in the present tu form is Compone. But in the preterito it's compuso. Is the ending -puso because the verb as poner in it which is irregular?
  6. Spanish

    If "te (verb)" is in the present tense how would I change this to the preterite tense ?
  7. Spanish

    For the stem-changing verbs in the present tense I wouldn't have to do anything to those verbs in the preterite tense except changing the endings?
  8. Spanish

    There's no shoe verbs for Vestirse (reflexive) in the preterite right?
  9. Spanish

    verbs like venir and tener where only the yo-form is different, what are these verbs called and could someone list them. thanks
  10. Spanish 1

    I am not really understanding how to do some of these. Need some guidance. Thanks!! Los verbos que terminan en -car, -gar y -zar What is special about the following verbs?

More Similar Questions