posted by .

another word for the word derived. pls help. thank you. :)

  • English -


  • English -

    originate in, stem from, come from...

  • English -

    Derive(its a verb)

  • English -

    thank you to you both. :)

  • English -

    but mine in the past tense of course!

  • English -

    thank you to you all. :)

  • English -

    No problem:P

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. english

    I am looking for a word, that when added to each word in this group of words(hand, lithe, and win) forms a compound word ?
  2. English

    What is the difference between OUGHT & SHOULD?
  3. english

    give the etymology of the root word : BIO and where it is derived from and the definition
  4. English

    1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word. 2. There are scrambled word piece cards on the table. Find two scrambled word pieces which can become a word. 3. Combine two scrambled word pieces with each other …
  5. English

    After having studied all the sites suggested by Sra and Writeacher, I have found, that "eponym", as well as "toponym", has two definitions. EPONYM: 1) a name from which another name or word is derived. 2)a word derived from a person. …
  6. english grammar pls help me to correct my english

    kindly pls,can you help me to have a good grammar for this word document I made for my exam below. thanks a lot. my paragraph: The most difficult task in creating word document is to compose according to what a paragraph to be use. …
  7. poem

    I have this poem that I was working on and I used the word "derived" and from my understanding it means to obtain. So i was wondering if this sentence made sense with the word. "No more will I let you fill my head with stories you've …
  8. English

    From what language is the word polymer derived?
  9. English

    From what language is the word polymer derived?
  10. Writing skills

    When, for example you can't spell a word. How do you look up the correct spilling?

More Similar Questions