posted by Franco .
I forgot to include the following sentences. I hope youcan have a look at them, too.
1) The fifth part continues the process of soul’s revival. The ship begins to move and celestial spirits stand by the corpses of the dead men.
2)In the sixth part the process of healing seems to be made difficult.
3) In the last stanzas of the seventh part the Mariner’s gains the wedding guest’ s sympathy. Coleridge does not tell us the end of the story, but lets the reader suppose that the Mariner’s sense of guilt will end only with his death.
4) They have Art on Tuesday. But we haven't.
1. of the soul's revival (sounds better)
3. comma = part, the Mariner gains ( not Mariner's)