posted by Franco
I forgot to include the following few sentences. I really hope you can have a look at them, too. Thank you very much.
1) In the summer I go on boat trips with my mum to see the whales and the dolphins. I keep a diary in which I include information about them.
2)I hope I'll be able to study them in the future.
3) I'm a sunny and true (better: faithful) person. I do karate once a week. I like staying at home by myself.
4) I have many hobbies among which tennis, dance (dancing?), skiing and horse-riding.
5) As for food, I don't like spinach, peas or bananas but I like pizza and pasta.
6) In this paragraph I included only the first part of my student's profile. I'll write more in my next one.
7) In my free-time I like shooting with my model gun. I also like playing a trading card game (?) called "pingu".
8) I don't like wearing sweatpants (or tracksuit bottoms), shirts or sweaters.
9) Remember to use the gerund after verbs of likes and dislikes (?). I won't check your paragraphs any longer unless you type them on your computer.
10) I have an hour for lunch. How much time do you have for lunch?
9. Did (?) mean you didn't understand using a gerund after verbs of likes and dislikes?
I like walking in the rain.
John absolutely dislikes getting up at 4 am.