posted by vensu .
1. _______________________ is the science of predicting the weather. (1 point)
2. _______________________ is the condition of the atmosphere at any given location and time.
3. This layer is comprised of the nearly invisible layers of gases that surround the planet.
4. This component of Earth's physical systems is made up of all of the water on Earth's surface.
5. What is the definition of climate?
the specific condition of the atmosphere at a given place and time
a distinctive combination of plants and animals that covers a significant portion of Earth's surface
the average yearly weather patterns in a given area
none of the above
I think you forgot to post what YOU THINK the answer for each question is. Once you do that, someone here will be able to help you.
5. The average yearly weather patterns in a given area.
(I think these are correct.)
Do your homework!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I needed help with this too.. haha
Owh wow....so 'Anonymous' what were you doing here if you weren't looking for answers???? Pshh your no better than us!
Correct Answers: 1. C
YourWelcome is correct
These are questions in finals lmaoo