posted by Franco .
I wrote 5 sentences for you to check. Thank you.
1) In their backpacks they have packed extra clothes, food and water for the two-day competition. I can see the finishing line in the background (on the top left-hand side??)
2) The first boy on the left is wearing a two-colour flowery short-sleeved shirt with a yellow T-shirt under it, black tracksuit bottoms with a white stripe on each side and a white-and-red bandanna on his forehead.
3) The second boy on the left is wearing the same yellow T-shirt and khaki bottoms with pockets on both sides, black knee high gaiters (?) and hiking boots.
4) The boy on the very left is wearing a checked shirt with a yellow T-shirt over it, khaki trousers and ankle-high boots. He is holding a walking stick in each hand (?).
5)They are all wearing a backpack and a sleeping bag on their back and a yellow T-shirt with the competition’s sponsors on it.
3. knee-high ...But the SAME yellow T-shirt? Perhaps "also wearing a yellow, etc.?
4. checked or checkered