posted by eric .
I am having a hard time understanding what they want.
What are the instructions?
We'll be glad to help you understand them.
4. Assignment: Rating the News Sites
• Choose the biggest breaking story of the moment.
• Compare and contrast coverage. Compare and contrast information in the stories as well as how are they presented.
• Answer the following questions:
o What links are included?
o How does the commentary associated with the stories and source differ?
• Write three paragraphs comparing and contrasting the sites. Each paragraph must be at least 250-words.
In this assignment, you're to compare information about the same story as it's reported in two or more news stories.
You could either go to Google News and choose articles about the same story.
Or you could choose a story -- such as Obama's speech in New Orleans -- and then Google it in New York Times and Fox News.