1. No boy is faster than me in my class.
2. No one is faster than me in my class.
3.No boys are faster than me in my class.
4. Nobody is faster than me in my class.
5. Noone is faster than me in my classl.
1. He is taller than any other boy in his class. 2. He is taller than all the other boys in his class. 3. He is taller than anyone else in his class. 4. He is as tall as any boy in his class. 5. He is as tall as anybody in his class. …
You need to get to class, 200 meters away, and you can only walk in the hallways at about 1.5 m/s. (if you run any faster, you’ll be caught for running). How much time will it take to get to your class?
There are 7 classes for first year students. Each class is composed of about 30 students. Emily is a student of Class 1-2. One of his classmates who went to the same elementary school asks: Which class are you in?