posted by matt
I don't fully get this stuff but some of these I guessed on and some I think I;m close so will someone check/ help me please? * is the answer I put
1. Point A is 0.5 cm from j. k and k are parallel and 1 cm apart. Find the locus of points that are 0.75 cm from A and equidistant from j and k.
2. Points A and B are 2 m apart. Find the locus of points 3 m from A and 3 meters from B.
3. A segment PR is determined if points P and Q are given and Q is the midpoint of PR.
c.)can't be determined
4. What is the locus of points equidistant from R and from S in a given triangle Î”RST.
b.)altitude of triangle RST
*c.)perpendicular bisector of RS
1. question has typing error "k and k are parallel "
2. wrong. There are two