posted by Franco .
Can you check if everything is OK? Thank you very much for your invaluable help.
1) You mustn't bully your friends.
2) You mustn't disturb the lesson.
3) You must forge your parent's signature in your school report.
4) Are you going to be tested in history tomorrow?
5)Define the interior monologue and explain in what way it differs (or it different from?) from the stream of consciousness. Refer then to the reading done in class, taken from Virginia Woolf's "To the Lighthouse", and describe the kind of interior monologue employed. What is the subject of Mrs. Ramsay's flow of thoughts? Is external reality excluded from it?
6) Analyse the main themes of R.L. Stevenson's Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde focusing your attention on the kind of imagery used to describe the duality of man's nature.
7) In what way are Clarissa and Septimus similar? Outline their personalities making reference to their reaction to the bursting of a car's tyre (tire?).