posted by Alex
I'm suppose to identify and label the Subject Compliments, Object Compliments, Direct Objects, and Indirect Objects in each of these sentences. I've got most of them already but I'm having trouble with just a couple.
1. Accomplishments have no color.
2. Gardening is an exercise in optimism.
3. The mob has many heads but no brains.
4. I never promised you a rose garden.
5. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.
Thanks for the help.
The complements are:
What kinds of complements do you think these are?