posted by Anonymous .
I need to come up with an short story using the following words:
1. August (adj) majestic; eminent
2. Thwarted (v) to prevent
3. Pallid (adj) pale, lacking color
4. Tableau (noun) [ta-bloh, tab-loh] a picturesque grouping of persons or objects; a striking scene.
5. Diffident (adj) shy
6. Vindicated (v) to clear, as from accusation or suspicion
7. Macabre (adj) [muh-kah-bruh, -kahb, -kah-ber] gruesome, horrifying
8. Pauper (noun) a very poor person
9. Haughty (adj) snobbish, scornfully arrogant
10. Virulent (adj) intensely bitter, spiteful; poisonous, deadly