posted by Franco .
Can you check these sentences for me, please?
Thank you very much
1) They are going on a weekend school trip to Stratford and are excited about it.
2) They are meeting at Paddington Station at 7.30
3) They are staying at the Falcon Hotel.
4)They are having breakfast and dinner at the hotel, but they are free to have lunch where they like (?)
5) In the afternoon they are going sightseeing in Stratford
6) Storm warns Mickey not to be late for the train.
7) She is inviting a friend home (?) this afternoon.
8) She is driving me to a friend's house, who is having a party.
9) I have two hours PE a week, but I have three hours of French a week
Instead of doing normal training we practise (?) golf. (we do a golf course). How many hours of (?) French do you have a week (every week?)
9) I have two hours of PE a week, but I have three hours of French a week.
Instead of doing normal training, we practice golf. How many hours of French do you have a week?
7:30....use a colon. For clarity, a.m. or p.m.
4 , 7 are fine.
The house isn't having the party. She is driving me to a party at a friend's house.
practice golf is fine.