Post a New Question

Language Arts

posted by .

How do I change the word relative from a common noun to a proper noun?

  • Language Arts -

    I think what you should do is give an example of a relative.

    Aunt Nancy, Grandma Katy, etc.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question