posted by rfvv .
Culture Experience Camp With Native Speakers
1) Team A Ceramic Art Classroom : January 12th, 2010 09:00 - 14:30
2) Team B Technology Classroom : January 13th, 2010 09:00 - 14:30
2. Place: Spo1 Park
3. Gathering time and place
In front of the entrance of the Nopo-dong Subway Station Number 1
4. Things to prepare: writing materials and fare
5. Guidance teachers' beforehand conference:
At a small conference, Dongnae Education Board at 16:00 p.m. January 6th, 2010
(Are the expressions above all grammatical? Check errors, please. Thank you.)
In dates, you should write January 6, 2010 (not 6th).
You also need to put a comma after the year ("...January 6, 2010, ... ") when the sentence continues beyond the year.
You need a colon after "Gathering Time and Place" to match the others on your list.
In #5 --
5. Guidance teachers' pre-conference: At a small conference room, Dongnae Education Board at 16:00 p.m. January 6, 2010
Other teachers may see more, but I think this is all.
One other thing --
When you use 24-hour numbers to tell time, the abbreviations a.m. and p.m. don't make sense.
#s 1-4 are correct, but in #5 you need to remove "p.m." and put a comma after 16:00.
Again, other teachers may see more.