posted by rfvv .
1. He begged me a help.
2. He begged a help of me.
3. He inquired me a question.
4. He inguired a question of me.
5. He required me a pen.
6. He required a pen of me.
(Are the pairs all grammatical? The first ones are active voice sentences and the second ones are passive voice sentences.)
None of these is grammatical.
1. He begged me for help.
2. Help was begged of me. (This is awkward, but it is grammatical.)
3. He asked me a question.
4. A question was aske me.
5. He required me to have a pen.
6. A pen was required of me. (Again awkward, but o.k.)