posted by Rory .
I am teaching myself Italian from a textbook, Ciao! Sixth edition, but I am getting confused with some of the answers, as the information is lacking in a sound explanation.
Does anyone know where I can find the answers to the textbook questions, so I know if I am learning the information correctly?
According to these reviews, there is no "answer book" for the text. There is a "workbook" associated with the text that does have an "answer key", but that costs extra and may deal with different questions.
Here are the links for that textbook. The Companion one (2nd) has some "Free Stuff" if you investigate:
Here are some of the sites I have for reference.
1. Tutorial = http://www.ielanguages.com/italian1.html
2. dictionary = http://www.freedict.com/onldict/ita.html
3. 3 beginning lessons = http://www.june29.com/Italian/
4. Learning Resources Online: http://www.iluss.it/
5. verbs = http://www.verbix.com/languages/italian.shtml
6. alphabet and pronunciation:
I hope you received the CD with your textbook.