posted by John .
1. I am somewhat reserved, so I don't talk too much.
2. It's not easy to understand other's personality.
3. My friend's character is opposite to mine.
4. I and my friend are similar in character.
5. I am quite different from my brother in character.
6. Children have the qualities of the parents.
7. Flattery is foreign to my nature.
8. I'm kind of introvert.
9. I am rather extrovert.
10. She's got a great personality.
11. You have such a wishy-washy personality.
12. The twins have very different characters.
13. The novelist characterizes his heroine as passionate.
14. He is an emotional man [character, response]
15. He is rather a neutral character.
(Are the expressions above all grammatical? If you find any wron expressions, let me know. Thank you.)
2 - another's
4 - My friend and I...
8 - introverted
9 - extroverted
14 - man, person, character (all are fine)
All the rest are fine.