posted by Anonymous .
How long would it take for 1.50 moles of water at 100.0 to be converted completely into steam if heat were added at a constant rate of 19.0 j/s ?
If you look up the heat of vaporization per gram (Joul/g):
1. Change 1.5 moles of water to grams (multiply by 18.015 g/mol).
2. (grams)(joules/gram) ---> joules
3. joules / (joules/s) ---> seconds
If you look up the molar heat of vaporization of water (joules/mol):
1. (moles)(joules/mole) ---> joules
2. joules / (joules/s) ---> seconds
cannot get ans. please solve