posted by kyle .
during the french and indian wwar the american colonists:
1. cooperated closely with britain
2. often traded with the enemy
3. enthusiastically supported the war effort
4. provide no troops
I think it is either 1 or 3
Do you think it's #1 when they were fighting the British?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Herre are some sites on the French and Indian War:
3. (check the Index for different aspects): http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/E/7yearswar/fiwxx.htm
sorry i have already done research but i cant figure out if it is 1 or 3 they both seem to make sense
It isn't 3 because the colonists did not ENTHUSIASTICALLY support the war.
Because they sided with England, fighting the French in this war, #1.
I don't like any of the answers.
1. Although the Americans fought on the British side, as a group they did not cooperate closely with Britain.
2. The Americans traded with the Indians, but I found no substantiation to say they often traded with them.
3. See above.
4. Obviously wrong because the Americans did supply some troops.
By process of elimination, my guess is that 2 is the correct answer.