posted by saren .
Hi I am doing studies of women's health and My topic is best time for a woman to conceive ( age etc) and I need to include in my paper if and what foods you should you eat or aviod ( both male and female) signs to might be time etc any website or any other information would be great thanks so much
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Hopefully the following sites will help you:
1. (foods): http://www.askamum.co.uk/Trying-to-conceive/Left-hand-nav/Diet/
2. (fertility diet): http://health.msn.com/pregnancy/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100159362
3. (foods to avoid): http://www.eioba.com/a20052/avoid_these_foods_if_you_are_trying_to_conceive
4. (best time to conceive): http://www.justmommies.com/articles/how-to-get-pregnant.shtml
7. (best days): (Broken Link Removed)