posted by CM .
1. In 1975, two years after U.S. forces had pulled out of Vietnam, the
a. non-Communist forces defeated the Communists.
b. Cambodian forces took over most of Vietnam.
c. Laotian forces took over most of Vietnam.
d. Communist forces took over South Vietnam.
i have no idea, but my book states the independent vietnam under communist rule had failed. There was also quarrels between communist leaders and cambodia.
2. During the 1970s, the southern and western areas of the nation grew more rapidly than the northeastern areas.
sorry...my book doesnt say anything about this
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Hopefully something below will help y ou:
1. (Wikipedia & the history): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
2. (what the So. Vietnam president had to say): http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/april/21/newsid_2935000/2935347.stm
3. (from The History Place; look at the "bitter end"): http://www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/vietnam/