Finance

posted by .

What is the primary difference between a performance budget and a program budget? Why does a human services agency need to know this information?

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

  1. Accounting

    What is the primary difference between a performance budget and a program budget?
  2. business

    What is the primary difference between a performance budget and a program budget?
  3. human services

    what is the difference between a performance budget and a program budget?
  4. Creating a Budget -HSM 220

    Need help to complete assgnmnt for HSM 220 due Sunday 10/12 - will attach the Appendix C upon request, not enough room to post on site. Various budget approaches play an important role in resource allocation in human service org. The …
  5. Human Resourses

    The department of education has awarded an agency a grant for 1.6 million to provide training,programming for school drop outs. Prepare a budget matrix to help award the agency. The matrix budget consists of line-item and functional …
  6. health care

    1) Discuss the purpose, advantages, disadvantages, and type of feedback provided by line-item, performance, and program budgets, in a 350- to 700-word essay. 2)Respond to each of the following in 200-300 words: o How can knowing the …
  7. finance

    1–2 pages Details: Develop a personal financial planning budget. This budget can represent a budget for a fictitious individual; however, make sure you include the following: Information you would need to prepare this budget Income …
  8. human resources

    I am preparing a line budget and a functional budget. I need to know how a functional budget example look. There are two different programs; one program uses 60% and the other 40%, I need an example of how the budget should actually …
  9. Human Services

    Creating a Budget Various budget approaches play an important role in resource allocation in human service organizations. You are the executive director for a local government workforce agency that focuses on providing career- and …
  10. Human Resources Administration

    I need help understanding whether salaries are put into all categories of a program budget,line-item budget,and a functional budget matrix?

More Similar Questions