posted by John
This is for my class its about the movie Shakespeare in love, I need to know how you would personally answer these questions. Need to know if anyone can answer these questions to get a better insight?
1. What are the main themes of the film? The film-maker's message is not clear until we see what happens to the protagonist.
2. What is the filmmaker revealing about Shakespeare?
3. What did you learn about Shakespeare that you didn’t know before?
4. Choose 1 good actor-What is exceptional about his or her performance?
5. Do you recommend this for class? - What grade? - When?
6. What other questions or comments do you have about this film?
7. What do you notice about the filming of the movie? Was the scenery beautiful? Frightening? Effective?
Here are a number of sites with analyses of that movie.