posted by Anonymous .
How do you switch Latin words to a certain tense? And how do you switch Latin words to a specific view (i.e. third person plural, etc.)?
Please explain thoroughly!
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites I'm happy to share with you:
1. (grammar & verbs): http://archives.nd.edu/latgramm.htm
2. (table of Latin verbs): http://www.informalmusic.com/latinsoc/verbs/
3. (Latin verb conjugator): (Broken Link Removed)
4. (verbs & noun declensions): http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/%7Eeconrad/lang/latin.html
5. (history of the Latin language): http://www.learnlatinlanguage.com/HISTORY.HTM