Post a New Question


posted by .

I am doing a worksheet on organelles. But I can't find the word for this definition: hairlike structures with the capacity for movement. What would be the organelle for this definition?

  • Biology -

    Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Although this is definitely not my area, could it be the following:

    flagellum movement in external medium protein filament some prokaryotes and eukaryotes

  • Biology -

    I'm sorry, I don't think that's the answer. I believe it's only one word, and it's one of the organelles in the cell. Thank you for answering, but is there any one word organelle that you think might be the answer?

  • Biology -

    Flagellum or cilia might be what you are seeking. Search for them on Google to check them out.

    I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question