posted by Tracy .
1) In a syringe, what happens to the air paricles when you push the plunger?
2) In a syring, what happens the the air particles in the bubble from the bubble wrap when you pull up the plunger?
3) Are there more air particles in the bubble when it is compressed or when it is expanded?
4) When you push the plunger, are the air particles closer together in the syringe or in the bubble?
5) What is between air particles?
6) What happens to air particles when a volume of air is compressed? When a volume of air expands?
It appears these questions are directed toward an experiment which you have performed or which you expect to perform in the near future. These are thought questions and I don't want to just give you the answers. However, I shall be happy to critique your thoughts OR if you will tell us, in detail, what you don't understand, we can help you unravel your thoughts and perhaps put you on a path to the answers.
the air willl be out
the air become hot