posted by Anonymous .
I have to write an essay about 'Pride and Prejudice'.
The question is 'By the end of chapter one of Pride and Prejudice, what have we learned about Mr. and Mrs. Bennet individually and about their marital relationship?
I have no idea how to start it off. Please help.
First, read the chapter. You cannot evaluate what has happened in it until you actually read it.
When reading a "forced read" book, try these tips:
1. read one chapter at a time.
2. take notes either as you read or when finished the chapter.
3. include the names of major characters and jot down a couple of words to describe them and their relationships.
4. include important events.
5. add any thoughts you have on the story/characters/plot.
Take a look at the chapter summaries and the character analyses