posted by anonymous .
1. My cousin Harold is used to ______________, since he works for a landscaping company and is laid off every summer.
My answer: seasonal unemployment
2. It is easy to find a job these days, since _____________ is so low.
My answer: full employment
3. Poeple who do not finish high school often suffer from ____________.
My answer: structural unemployment
4. With ___________, nearly everyone who want a job has a job.
I'm not sure what this one is.
5. The excellent mechaning who has been working as a clerk at a convenience stores since the local garage closed is considered ____________.
My answer: underemployed
6. My aunt who left her job to care for her sick mother and is now looking for work is an example of ___________.
My answer: frictional unemployment
economics vocab. -
1) I agree
2) I disagree. I would go with "unemployment rate"
3) I agree
4) I would go with "full employment"
5) I agree
6) I agree