Romeo and Juliet (English Literature)
posted by Han .
1. To what heavenly body does Romeo compare Juliet? Why is this so?
2. What does Juliet mean when she says to Romeo, "tis, but thy name that is my enemy?"
3. How is Romeo let to Juliet's home?
4. Is it difficult for Romeo to win Juliet's love? Why?
5. Why does Juliet frown on Romeo's swearing love for her, "By yonder blessed moon"?
6. What is the quality of Juliet's love for Romeo? Why?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some sites for Romeo & Juliet that should have everything you need:
2. (scenes): http://shakespeare.mit.edu/romeo_juliet/
3. (entire play): http://shakespeare.mit.edu/romeo_juliet/full.html