posted by Matt .
Any help would be much appreciated with the steps involved in each problem given. Thank you.
1) Find derivative if y =cot x + sin x
2) Find derivative if y = (3x+5)^8
3) Find derivative if y = x csc x
4) Find derivative if y = x ã3x + 1 (3x + 1 is under the square root)
5) ( f ◦ g )Œ if f ( x) = x^5 + 1 and g (x) = ãx at x = 1 (the x is under the square root)
It seems the post didn't post so I put it again.
2) use the chain rule where 2 separated parts.
y= (3x+ 5)^8
put back what x is and get
I just put back the dx as well and moved it to multiply it with the 8
this is what it should be if I remember how to do this since I'm not looking at my cal book right now