posted by Kailin .
Okay this is the question: what are the central beliefs of Islam, and how are they reflected in the "Five Pillars"?
...Please let me know if I am completely wrong or what should i revised looking at......
so basically the Islamic believes are:
(1) belief in Allah as the one and only God.
(2)belief in angels
(3)belief in the holy books
(4) belief in the Prophets
(5)Belief in the Day of Judgement
(6)Belief in Predestination
Now,these beliefs reflect in the Five Pillars because the Muslims are obliged to perfom in order to put their faith into action. Basically they are duties which all Muslims need to perform.
These basic beliefs are reflected in the Five Pillars of Islam:
1. There's only one God and he is Allah.
2. Pray five times a day.
3. Help the poor. Give to charity.
4. Fast during the month of Ramadan.
5. Make a pilgrimage to Mecca if possible.