Post a New Question

Geography --

posted by .

What is the thing that is around the Pacific Ocean

I think it goes ----/--/---- << the letters


ring of fire (active earthquake and volcanism zone)

Respond to this Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Similar Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question