Post a New Question

business law

posted by .

If a person is injured as a result of an unreasonably dangerous or defective product, how will he or she most likely recover damages for the injury?
a) hold the retailer of the product strictly liable.
b) hold the wholesaler strictly liable
c) hold the manufacturer strictly liable
d) all of these

i think it's c.

I agree.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question