Post a New Question


posted by .

How can a graduated cylinder marked in milliliters be used to measure the volume of a small wooden block?

Hurry up and answer this for me!!!!!!

put 100ml water into the cylinder, then put the block into the water and measure how many ml are indicated on the graduated cylinder..
use the answer minus 100..u got the volume

Do it your self.

In addition to the water displacement method Katrina mentioned, you can also use sand. Measure the volume of the block covered with sand, then pull out the block, and measure the sand alone. The difference is the volume of the block.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question