Posted by bonn on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 9:18pm.
12. The American Revolution most likely encouraged the Mexican people to revolt against Spain by
A. exposing Spain’s lack of resources. (I pick A.)
B. introducing new political principles to Mexico.
C. inspiring the French Revolution.
D. showing that a colonial revolution could succeed.
13. Which of the following factors made possible political independence in Mexico?
A. the destruction of Tenochtitlán by Hernán Cortés
B. the conversion of native people to Catholicism(I pick B.)
C. the weakening of the Spanish Empire
D. the rise of the Mayan civilization
14. Most of Mexico's wealth iS
A. concentrated within a small upper class. (I pick A.)
B. spread out evenly among the people.
C. divided between the middle class and the upper class.
D. donated to help the poor class.
- Mrs.Sue i have the CORRECT ANSWERS ! - Writeacher, Monday, March 3, 2014 at 10:35pm
#s 12 and 14 are correct now.
But how could you get #12 correct and miss #13? Think about how they are related.
- Mrs.Sue i have the CORRECT ANSWERS ! - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 3, 2014 at 10:45pm
I still disagree with your answer for 12.
- Mrs.Sue i have the CORRECT ANSWERS ! - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 8:08am
Oh, I see what Ms. Sue means. I agree with her about #12.
- Mrs.Sue i have the CORRECT ANSWERS ! - bonn, Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 10:25am
ok so whats right and whats not???? im very confused 12 wrong. 13 right???
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- social studies(updated answers)---Mrs.Sue - 12. The American Revolution most ...
- please check(Social studies) - ): 12. The American Revolution most likely ...
- please check(Social studies) - honestly i just wanna finish this ive been on it ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - modern mexico check answers 7. Which of the ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - 1. What marked the beginning of agriculture in ...
- Language arts Mrs.Sue check Plz - A factory might emit (1 point) pollution. ...
- American History - What was the name of the treaty that NE negotiated with Spain...
- Louisiana History - 1. Which was not a reason for the King of Spain to be ...
- socialstudies(CHECK ANSWERS) - PLEASE CHECK MY ANSWERS please check my answers ...
- social studies(check answers) - please check my answers and if there wrong maybe...